At the Spinnery
At the Spinnery takes you to the Green Mountain Spinnery with a dozen knitting patterns in almost as many different yarns to outfit you from top to toes in woolly goodness.
Bringing together a talented group of “friends of the Spinnery”, At the Spinnery takes you to the worker-owned fiber cooperative in Putney, Vermont, where you will find a dozen knitting patterns in almost as many different yarns to outfit you from top to toes in woolly goodness.
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti in Weekend Wool
- Catharus Shawl by Bonnie Sennott in Forest
- Catkins Socks by Amelia Velarde in Forest
- Green Leaf Pullover by Maureen Clark in Sylvan Spirit
- Greenbanks Hollow Cardigan by Amy Herzog in Alpaca Elegance
- Ikinngut Pullover by Jennifer Dassau in Cotton Comfort
- Millstone Blanket by Kate Salomon in Mountain Mohair
- Mizuna Shawl by Angela Tong in Lana
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos in Sylvan Spirit
- Sheepscot Pullover by Kathleen Dames in Maine Organic
- Snowmelt Cowl by Cap Sease in Simply Fine
- Thaw Hat by Kathleen Dames in Maine Organic
Stitch patterns are charted. Schematics are provided. Information on yarn substitution, chart reading, and finishing is included. Yarns for all patterns provided by Green Mountain Spinnery. Shot on location in Putney, Vermont, by award-winning photographer Gale Zucker.