Laine Magazine #6
Laine Autumn/Winter 2018 features:
- 138 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Nancy Marchant
- An interview with Hélène Magnússon
- “My Story” from Manos del Uruguay
- A Q&A with Kristin Ford, owner of Woolfolk
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Reykjavik featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel.
Printed in Estonia.